Sharon Warten Freelance Fashion Stylist Montreal
How to wear, comment porter, Fashion Blogger Personal Fashion Stylist, Styliste personnelle, Personal shopper Montreal Style Expert, Personal Branding expert, Image Consultant, Dress how you want to be addressed! I help overwhelmed women & men style themselves to acheive the confidence to take on life as a leader. Change your life with style. Become the most powerful version of you NOW!Fashion stylist, stylist, personal stylist,style expert,personal brand consultant, image consulting, styliste personnelle,Image consultant, personal shopper
Sharon Warten Personal Stylist in Montreal helping career women dress to achieve confidence
Personal Stylist, Personal Shopper, Style Expert, Personal Branding expert, Dress how you want to be addressed! I help overwhelmed women style themselves to acheive the confidence to take on life as a leader. Change your life with style. Become the most powerful version of you NOW!Fashion stylist, stylist, personal stylist,style expert,personal brand consultant, image consulting, styliste personnelle,Image consultant, personal shopper
Filtering by Category: WOMENS FASHION
Do you carry your weight on the upper half of your body? Here are some great tops that will help streamline your upper body. If you don't know where you carry your weight fear not, I have a body shape calculator over on my HOME page.
1. Rock your own personal style - is your style girly, feminine, classy? By wearing your style it makes you look more confident, comfortable and happy.
2. Mix high-end pieces with low-end. Take your expensive leather skirt and perhaps pair it with a simple Zara tee.
3. Incorporate fancy details. Sometimes all it takes is the hand stitched embroidery on your blouse to take your look up a notch.
4. Buy your basics on sale. This includes your tees, button-down blouses etc... These items tend to go on sale 3 or 4 times a year.
5. Don't splurge on trends. Trends come and go weekly at this rate. Gone are the days of 4 seasons of fashion. Now everything is changing month to month. If you want to keep up with the trends head on over to your fast fashion retailers such as H&M and Forever 21.
6. Be mindful of you and your body shape. Only wear clothes that make you feel the best and get rid of the rest. In my books, less is more!
7. All about accessories. Start using your hard earned cash on accessories such as your bags, shoes and jewellery. These are the missing layers that make your outfit pop.
8. Shop at thrift stores. A lot of people turn their nose up at this tip such as myself and then I got addicted to the thrill of the find. You can find so many winning items that don't even look used or bonus, sometimes even have the tags still on.