Most of us including myself do not have the budget nor the space for expensive shoes. That being said I have a couple of ways to make your next purchases look more lux for less.
- Buy a shoe shine sponge and keep your shoes clean and tidy. This allows them to always look their best.
- Buy simple shoes with little to no embellishments. Once again less is more. Don't mix prints and fabrics as it tends to cheapen the look.
- Faut suede or a similar fabric instantly elevates and gives a luxurious vibe to your heels.
- Try wearing the ever so stylish fishnet socks
- Make sure your shoes fit and you can walk in them properly.