Most women are intimidated to wear white in the winter. I think this mostly goes back to the old outdated rule of no white after labor day. These days you can wear what you want when you want, it's just going about in the appropriate way.
- Wear a heavier fabric such as white denim or wool.
- You can pair your white with black to make it more wintery
- Choose soft creamier whites that are warmer.
- If you prefer snowier whites that exudes richness and luxury(picture Aspen ski hill drinking coco by your heli, lol). Just keep in mind that the pieces are well tailored to your body.
- If you want to wear head to toe white I suggest mixing your shades of white and cream in different textures and weights.
- Try wearing contrasting shoes or boots.
- Keep it simple on the accessories. My motto is less is more!