1. Rock your own personal style - is your style girly, feminine, classy? By wearing your style it makes you look more confident, comfortable and happy.
2. Mix high-end pieces with low-end. Take your expensive leather skirt and perhaps pair it with a simple Zara tee.
3. Incorporate fancy details. Sometimes all it takes is the hand stitched embroidery on your blouse to take your look up a notch.
4. Buy your basics on sale. This includes your tees, button-down blouses etc... These items tend to go on sale 3 or 4 times a year.
5. Don't splurge on trends. Trends come and go weekly at this rate. Gone are the days of 4 seasons of fashion. Now everything is changing month to month. If you want to keep up with the trends head on over to your fast fashion retailers such as H&M and Forever 21.
6. Be mindful of you and your body shape. Only wear clothes that make you feel the best and get rid of the rest. In my books, less is more!
7. All about accessories. Start using your hard earned cash on accessories such as your bags, shoes and jewellery. These are the missing layers that make your outfit pop.
8. Shop at thrift stores. A lot of people turn their nose up at this tip such as myself and then I got addicted to the thrill of the find. You can find so many winning items that don't even look used or bonus, sometimes even have the tags still on.